Introduction To Our Electrical Services:
We are able to carry out all electrical work. Whether you are working on a barn conversion or a new build and in need of a complete wiring job or whether you need an extra socket or light somewhere, we can help.
The following are some of the services we offer, and you can be assured all Electrical work is carried out in compliance with current electrical regulations to BS7671 18th Edition and will be installed to a high standard by fully qualified electricians:
- Consumer Unit fitting and replacement
- Energy Saving LED Lighting
- Fault Finding/rectification
- Sockets and lights
- Electric shower installations
- Electric Underfloor heating
- Central Heating programmers and thermostats
- Smoke alarms
- Outdoor power and lighting
- Electrical Safety inspections and certification
- Full and Partial rewires
- P.A.T testing
Please note: If you live in an older property you should be aware that the IEE (institute of Electrical Engineer) recommends that old wiring (30-40 years old) should be replaced for safety reasons, We are able to carry out a full periodic inspection of your home to ascertain whether the wiring is up to today’s safety standards and able to cope with the load that modern life demands.